I am sorry to tell you, but America has been slipping over the years. Unfortunately it goes much deeper than it appears on the surface. America has been involved in enslaving the developing countries of the world with debt and forcing them to sell their resources for pennies on the dollar to big American companies. We have become the bullies of the world, exploiting weaker nations for what we want. Why do you think Americans have a bad reputation across the world? It goes much deeper than fast food and laziness.
John Perkins has been involved in some of these terrible crimes against humanity. He was an Economic Hitman who worked for a third party organization that was hired by the CIA to bribe and indebt the developing nations of the world that had valuable resources. After years of being involved in this behavior he realized that it was destroying the world and the average person is not even aware of what is going on. He got out of the corrupt business he was in and has spoken out about these issues ever since.
He is the author of the book ”Confessions of An Economic Hitman”, “The Secret History Of The American Empire” and many other books. He has done many interviews including confessions of an economic Hitman, which had a segment that appeared in the film Zeitgeist: Addendum (below), but you can see the full interview here. He also is involved with the Speaking Freely series and started it off with vol. 1. He has great interviews about The Secret History of the American Empire and many other topics.
He has traveled the world and has become a vey intelligent man. He has a grasp on the bigger picture and what is truly going on today. He understands that there are fundamental problems built into our system to keep the world’s wealth in the hands of a few. John Perkins knows that the future lies in our hands. He even has knowledge of many indigenous cultures and their spiritual beliefs and even prophesies.
I will let John Perkins tell you what is going on himself. He is well spoken and easy to understand.
I strongly recommend you look into the works of John Perkins and understand for yourself what is really going on. We live in a world where it is hard to know who to believe. According to David Hume you should only listen to first person testimonies. Otherwise the chance is greater that that person has been deceived, or that person is trying to deceive you. John Perkins has been personally involved with what he talks about and has come to this understanding through his involvement. We need to take some time out of our day and listen to what he has to say.
Speaking Freely: Vol. 1 With John Perkins
What do you think about all this? I would like to hear your opinion.
- Economic hit men (EHMs) are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel money from the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and other foreign “aid” organizations int (emancipationnetwork.wordpress.com)
- World Bank WhistleBlower: Holder and Co. Chasing Her Down! (dailypaul.com)
- What Happens When Benevolent Totalitarianism Ceases To Be Benevolent? (personalliberty.com)
- How far have we come? (bushibard.wordpress.com)
- Confessions of an Economic Hit Man (maristooreal.wordpress.com)
- The Economic Hitman – John Perkins LIVE on a One Hour Long Interview (financearmageddon.blogspot.com)
- What Happens When Benevolent Totalitarianism Ceases To Be Benevolent? (cglanz.wordpress.com)
- Lies, Spies, and Videotape. (playingintheworldgame.wordpress.com)
- Last Post (aidainpro.wordpress.com)